Who founded Takin Line Livewells? It was a young 14 year old entrepreneur that was stuck in his home during the 2020 COVID crisis.
As an avid fisherman that loves the outdoors, Bergen decided to create a livewell that addressed all the issues he experienced with the current livewells on the market. Using all the money he had made mowing lawns in Florida, Bergen developed the Takin’ Line Livewells product line. The issues he was trying to fix:
• Aerators that were dying because of exposure to water
• Loud aerators that scared away schools of fish, especially while SUP and Kayak fishing
• Cheap 5 gallon buckets that had inexpensive, uncomfortable handles with no functionality besides holding 4-5 gallons of water
• Where can I safely store my smart phone, wallet, fishing gear or other valuables?
• How I can easily access my fishing knife, fishing pliers and/or hooks/fishing gear?
• Where can I store and easily access my drink while fishing?
• Where can I store rods, nets and/or bait bats that are easily accessibly while fishing?
• How can I easily replenish the water in my livewell without turning the livewell upside down, which results in losing bait, losing gear and/or losing parts of the livewell
• How can I easily cut bait without damaging my SUP, Kayak, Boat and/or fishing pier?
• How can I easily access my live baits, while keeping them healthy/lively during kayak, SUP or pier fishing?